• IP Copied!
  • should i quit?

Saccccc

Hello and I have not been on tmd lately and that is because I am thinking about quitting, because there is to many bugs, if things don't get better soon I am going to quit tmd (fyi I wish that they would bring the original map back I miss it) and in my opinion the owners should have left the guns alone it was good how it was, but I love the builds the builders did a awesome job on it. tmd/havoc use to be my favorite server till the resent updates, so I hope things get better, I have supported this server a lot buy getting a immortal/titan rank, buying lots of legend crates and more.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Hello and I have not been on tmd lately and that is because I am thinking about quitting, because there is to many bugs, if things don't get better soon I am going to quit tmd (fyi I wish that they would bring the original map back I miss it) and in my opinion the owners should have left the guns alone it was good how it was, but I love the builds the builders did a awesome job on it. tmd/havoc use to be my favorite server till the resent updates, so I hope things get better, I have supported this server a lot buy getting a immortal/titan rank, buying lots of legend crates and more.
    whoop-de-doo, another person whining about the map and it's changes.

Staff is fixing the bugs. Give it time. Although it's taken a little while, I'm sure stuff will get finished. The bullets didn't travel and made pvp with normal guns hard (borderline worthless).
    If you want to quit, quit. It really ends up showing how much you really care for the server.

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii

Carl. Be patient. Bug glitches will be fixed. you just have to wait maybe another week to see most of them Fixed. The staff and builders are working really hard to fix some errors, To make you guys happy. Dont Quit over something that you just might have to wait a few days for :)

JessePinktip

Mythical
    JaxonTeller
    JaxonTeller JaxonTeller
    I understand the bugs are and will continue to be frustrating, but the owners are working to fix them. The update is not even a full week old and the owners are trying there hardest to find the bugs and fix them so you all can enjoy the new long-awaited brand new TMD experience that we've been grinding out for months. I'm very sorry to inform you that the old old map that most people seemed to like can not be brought back (we blew it up). I'd just give it a few more days before at least the very vast majority of bugs are patched, and then maybe you'll enjoy the update a lot more. Thanks for the appreciation on the map and builds that we worked hard to bring you. I promise once everything is officially finished you'll love the update.

Rang0D

No worries man, it will all be good soon. The bugs are bound to happen after downgrading the MC version. I believe many players have made request to bring back the firing rates of weapons. You have to realize, the owners are trying to make everyone happy. They're moving group of people to group of people to make them happy. Give it a month and just watch.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Hey, wasn't me who blew it up.

I guess you moved complete building from a map to an another one, and now mostly craters are left behind? Or else... No matter what I guess people would have more hate on this server if owner let them chose map version, than sticking together, as a community onto the most recent one's!

Just letme know if a few building who din't moved from the last map are still available, as example :
    Zombie Capture Area
    The Grove
    Bullet Factory
    Water tower savior outpost
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Siggard_Family_Farm
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Unnamed_Daycare_Center
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Hermit's_Shack
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Grantville_Mill

Note : That Grantville Mill was one of my preferred, near 2th map Newnan!

SomeDumbCat

Carl I own 6 titan accounts and the night before the update I lined them all up with toggle sneak and got banned I mean :/ I get its my fault but still tiny bit ridiculous if I say so myself. (Was just showing off, I used jug for most accounts)

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii
    Carl I own 6 titan accounts and the night before the update I lined them all up with toggle sneak and got banned I mean :/ I get its my fault but still tiny bit ridiculous if I say so myself. (Was just showing off, I used jug for most accounts)
    you got banned?! D;