• IP Copied!
  • Mine Wars Info

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Overall Gameplay

All of this info is for beta. Things could and will change for the full release. Note that beta has about 20% of the content that the full release will have.

Characters

When you join Mine Wars, you will go through a tutorial and have to pick a character type. To start there are only two types, Sith and Jedi, but soon there will be smuggler, bounty hunter, etc. Your character dictates what quests you can do, who you can pvp, what abilities you can use, and more. You can switch between all the character types, and progress will be saved. When you playing, you get EXP, and level up.

Quests
    One of the main ways to get EXP to level up in Mine Wars are quests. There are 2 main quest lines for each character, along with tons of side quests.

Abilities
    When you level up, you get various amounts of ability tokens. With these tokens, you can upgrade your abilities. Examples of abilities are combat, defense, stamina, force jump, force push, force lightning, etc. For abilities like combat, defense, and stamina, they are always being used. Other abilities, like force push, require a click combo. Basically, you have a force item, and when holding it, you can do click combos for different abilities.

Looting
    A similarity between TMD and Mine Wars is looting. There are chests though out the world that contain items. In TMD, the items are often essential for survival, but in Mine Wars, not so much. Mine Wars has guns in chest, like TMD, but doesn't have anything like food, armor, etc. It does however have spare parts, which you can sell, and Cosmic Credits.

Cosmic Credits
    Cosmic Credits are the currency of Mine Wars. You can find them in chests, or get them by selling items to players or NPCs. When you find them in chest, they are an actual item, and you can add them to your "account" with /deposit.

Mobs
    For beta, Mine Wars will likely only have a few mods, but with some pretty cool stuff code wise, we have support for hundreds entities. Before long, expect to see tons of random aliens walking the streets of Tatooine. Mobs also have levels, 1-100, which dictate how hard they are. To start, we will definitely be having storm troopers, rebels, and tusken raiders. More to come.

Character Cosmetics
    You will be able to change tons of things about your character's looks! You can change amount of light sabers, colors of light sabers, skin, mask, and outfit. An example is below:

e372ac48c1edd913d473d8cf391c94a9.png

There is probably more I didn't cover, but I gotta get back to work :).

Q&A
    Ask your questions as replies to the thread.

Last edited:

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    Thank you for this info Nickk_ everyone is super hyped for it! Congratulations to you, your staff, and your developers for making this possible! Can't wait!

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    I was wondering if there will be different planets, other than Tatooine, like Hoth, the moon of Endor etc.

Ledge_Dangerclif

Ledge_Dangerclif
    Ledge_Dangerclif Ledge_Dangerclif
    This is going to be so amazing the best server ever I cant wait. I love star wars and now theres a star wars game in my favorite server

SG_Dragonz
    SG_Dragonz SG_Dragonz
    Nick I got a question about it, will you be able to actually go into the sky in like a starship or something to get to another planet? Anyway, thanks for this server, and the creativity and the time put into it. <3 Love ya Nick!

EriTheKoala

Mythical
    EriTheKoala
    EriTheKoala EriTheKoala
    when the server restarts like the mining dead is will players lose their character cosmetics?