• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC rant.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I see both sides of the argument, although I am gonna have to agree with you that the staff team get a lot of hate. Id like to suggest that we need more staff. although I know the staff team works there **** off, There is simply just not enough of them and not one person has suggested this is the cause to the problem, they just say 'the staff is ****' Not xHobbes but plenty of others. as long as they are mature and just what the server needs, this can be nothing but good. More points of view more discussion more staff online more tickets getting solved, Heck and even staff that go on mine-wars a lot, two birds with one stone perhaps even more! The only thing I am gonna have to disagree with you on is that you think he needs a punishment. That is censorship and he just voiced his opinion, everyone has one. If we don't voice them nothing changes. We should never be punished if a opinion is obviously not offensive for the sake of it, Well formal and structured, and just over all respectful. In my opinion xHobbes can improve on this, But he obviously meant well and is very frustrated with this situation.

Tips:

xHobbes:
    - Be a little more respectful
    - Show proof that others feel the same
    - Don't use the word 'Rant' I am sorry but Leafy has completely desensitised the word and in my opinion it can come off a unprofessional

Funnehh:
    - Understand his intention
    - Show the 'Good points' you have mentioned, don't just focus on the negatives
    - Although I myself say some dumb stupid ****, for example my on going situation with IDanielle, Also try not to add in the 'Savage' link at the end that I can also see myself doing.
    it's not professional. Did you see how he roasted their asses?