• IP Copied!
  • All My Names

Do you remember seeing any of the listed names?

• Yes, Wow you're old

Votes: 3 37.5%
    • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

SpookyDrOfOrigin

Mythical
    SpookyDrOfOrigin
    SpookyDrOfOrigin SpookyDrOfOrigin
    People have asked me for a list of all my names, Due to curiosity of exactly how long I've played on the server from my hints and tales of how much I've seen and how old I am on the server, as well as my past in general, so here you all go
    I know what you may be thinking, "So how long have you played on the server over all because you're names don't give us a lot of hints"

....That shall remain un-answered

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    People have asked me for a list of all my names, Due to curiosity of exactly how long I've played on the server from my hints and tales of how much I've seen and how old I am on the server, as well as my past in general, so here you all go
    I know what you may be thinking, "So how long have you played on the server over all because you're names don't give us a lot of hints"

....That shall remain un-answered
    https://namemc.com/profile/_TheSlenderman_/38c59e <-- Profile.
    I mean.. it's not necessary to put all this name in one single post when you can just direct players to the website.

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    Wait omg... I remeber alohazac...We made a team and we disbanded but we where great friends but you changed ur name, i did and got vip (legend atm)...