• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC subreddit

Status
    Not open for further replies.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    um this should be done by the owners not a random person I would recommend taking it down and asking them to make one instead of making one yourself. How I must say a Reddit is prob a good way for the server to advertise A for free and B while blacklisted!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    um this should be done by the owners not a random person I would recommend taking it down and asking them to make one instead of making one yourself. How I must say a Reddit is prob a good way for the server to advertise A for free and B while blacklisted!
    What's wrong with him advertising for the server? If anything we need it, my goodness. Leave it up, pal! The owners wouldn't have even considered making a subreddit, let alone advertise. If the owners are too ignorant to do it themselves, we gotta stand up and reel in the slack.

Butter, he did us a favor. Be happy <3

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    THIS
    to... THIS
    What's wrong with him advertising for the server? If anything we need it, my goodness. Leave it up, pal! The owners wouldn't have even considered making a subreddit, let alone advertise. If the owners are too ignorant to do it themselves, we gotta stand up and reel in the slack.

#justsayin

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker

True true

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Why am I not surprised that you people wrecked an innocent thread with your toxicity? You go around calling others toxic, but you’re toxic yourself. I’m sick of it. You guys WILL be dealt with harshly if this continues ANYWHERE.

(I know the toxic is light on this thread, but it’s the only place where that message would fit so shhh)

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Why am I not surprised that you people wrecked an innocent thread with your toxicity? You go around calling others toxic, but you’re toxic yourself. I’m sick of it. You guys WILL be dealt with harshly if this continues ANYWHERE.
    hey you're a sr mod can you direct me to where I can charge back please?

Zepat

Mythical
    Zepat
    Zepat Zepat
    hey you're a sr mod can you direct me to where I can charge back please?

You can't chargeback once you purchased something from the store. You legit had to agree to the terms of service where it said that, or it says it somewhere else while you're about to pay. Can't remember as I haven't purchased anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.