• IP Copied!
  • TMD Classic

Saccccc

I have thought of this for a while, and I thought I would share this idea. So I think there should be a TMD Classic where there is everything before the reset, like old map, and the no inf cap, no painkiller cooldown and everything from op. so I thought I would just share my idea. P.S. I still love the new map and big props to the builders for working harp on the new map.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    just change tmdo-1 to tmdc-1, rename it classic, bring the old map and let us keep vaults

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Just make it the old tmd... same pains same everything, restart vaults and give us our crates purchased :p

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    New tmd doesn't have as many war places. Yes, theres prison. But, I miss the days where going to Atlanta was a challenge. You had to be good to go there pretty much. I say keep tmdo-1, but maybe add tmdc-1, which is everything pre reset.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    The only issue here is the vaults and money... likewise I wouldn't care if they were both reset for TMD Classic...
    The Money gained from TMDOP is exactly the same as regular TMD...which leads me only opening legendary and godly crates in TMDOP...