• IP Copied!
  • ???

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Your thread was locked due to the fact that your thread was mainly created to publically call out staff, harass and state that their job was done incorrectly instead of being respectful and messaging them privately to avoid online drama scenes. ;)

I have also responded to your private message, so thank you for being respectful by messaging me privately regarding your concerns. <3

UIGaming

Mythical
    UIGaming
    UIGaming UIGaming
    Katitude gave you an appropriate response to your thread and the reason why your thread was locked.

Please read the post Katitude has made before making another thread like this.

If you have any other issues please create a support ticket.

Cheers,
    UIGaming

Blarfinstarfin

Wrong, my thread was there to publicize the corruption that lies in the staff of this server, and like a government you're trying to cover it up and watch each other backs so your populace is on your side rather than on an un biased side.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Wrong, my thread was there to publicize the corruption that lies in the staff of this server, and like a government you're trying to cover it up and watch each other backs so your populace is on your side rather than on an un biased side.
    If you'd like to discuss this privately, we may. I find there is a difference from discussing something publically and arguing in the future "discussion" to the point where players/staff are being disrespected, cussed at, etc. If you feel there is something we can improve on, please notify me and I will deal with the situation at hand. :)

Blarfinstarfin

No, dealing with this privately doesn't help the situation because staff work together. This need to be publicized or else it will die never seeing the light of day, where it belongs. Corruption needs unbiased opinions and a member going against a bunch of staff is bound to have biased opinions when it hits the private messaging box especially when the SrMod has problems with that same member.

UIGaming

Mythical
    UIGaming
    UIGaming UIGaming
    I hardly think that a 1 hour mute is corruption...

Please end this here as there really isn't anything else to it.

Cheers,
    UIGaming

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    If your heart desires me to publicize it, then so be it, as long as you are helped. (I will paste my responses to you in our private conversation)

Katitude Sr Mod: What I would do in the situation is appeal. Have a kind appeal stating you two are siblings and therefore not the same person, so your brother will be unmuted. To prove you are two different people, please create a YouTube video of the both of you walking, jumping, moving etc. I will allow you to post the video here or in an appeal on the forums, not as a public thread because appeals and conversations are meant to be private.

Katitude Sr Mod: If it is only a temporary mute, you can still make a video but I don't believe it's worth it; you can still provide evidence and I will delete the punishment from your brother. ^u^

Blarfinstarfin

The fact that he got muted for calling mack petty is pretty corrupt; no? The fact that mack muting him for calling her petty is pretty petty; no?

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    If a staff member has accidentally mistaken your brother as mute evasion, I dearly apologize for it. What I would recommend for you to help: Please refrain from breaking chat rules and there won't be any problem whatsoever. ^-^

Since you just stated "he got muted" and brought a new subject to my attention, I will address this now. I was informed of you continuously arguing with multiple staff, and when you were asked to stop, you kept going. The warn was "verbal abuse" issued to you for harassment, and titling Mackitude as petty is where you crossed the line. I'm sorry if the punishment seems silly since our goal is to be more lenient, though in cases such as this, the punishment will vary and may result in a temporary mute; thank you.

I am going to sleep now, though if you are going to respond, please message me privately. I recall you saying you request staff to work with each other (provide team work) and I will verbally bring this to their attention based on the private message you send me. Thank you for providing feedback, and I will ensure we work on teamwork more. :D

Blarfinstarfin

I appreciate the way you're handling the situation, probably would have helped if you were there earlier. Seems as though you've changed since our last "encounter", and you may also be right about the part where I find the punishment or rather the reason for the punishment silly. Still doesn't change the fact that your staff get triggered easily. With my permission and a promise of no further backlash or retaliation you should and can delete the thread including this one if you would like to. With that said I bid thee, a good day. *tips hat*

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I appreciate the way you're handling the situation, probably would have helped if you were there earlier. Seems as though you've changed since our last "encounter", and you may also be right about the part where I find the punishment or rather the reason for the punishment silly. Still doesn't change the fact that your staff get triggered easily. With my permission and a promise of no further backlash or retaliation you should and can delete the thread including this one if you would like to. With that said I bid thee, a good day. *tips hat*
    I will keep it here, and thank you for being so kind. <3
    "*tips hat*" ~Best Quote of 2k17 so far. :p

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Woo, anarchy! Anyways, all governemnt-hating aside, they gave you the proper response. Stop spreading salt :p