• IP Copied!
  • Injustice, where democracy is? xd

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    I want to say that Official_Chaotic warned me without meaning, to say a word that in my region is like saying friend .. if I knew of Idiomatic Expressions, or spanish idioms but No! and I ask that I remove the warning.

Here a photo that the same happened to me, will see that I said the word kind joking with a friend and while a friend of his clan says an insult in Spanish even more serious and lets it happen as if nothing. that just this not?? -.-

https://gyazo.com/41d68a54f6d0c3a56f4fedd6c60e9ed0

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    This screenshot doesn't even show Chaotic warning you. If you have a problem please make a support ticket or take it up with Senior Staff.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    This screenshot doesn't even show Chaotic warning you. If you have a problem please make a support ticket or take it up with Senior Staff.
    Daddy Wobbilee? You aren't staff anymore? Tf happened to you?!?

Also, I don't think warns can be removed without clearing your punishment history?

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Daddy Wobbilee? You aren't staff anymore? Tf happened to you?!?

Also, I don't think warns can be removed without clearing your punishment history?
    Individual punishments can be removed by Jr Mods+ if a scenario arises where it's necessary. This isn't one of those situations however.

FrozenTraveller

Mythical
    FrozenTraveller
    FrozenTraveller FrozenTraveller
    i know my option doesn't mater to much here but vie also had some problems with him and don't think he is very fit for staff

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    i know my option doesn't mater to much here but vie also had some problems with him and don't think he is very fit for staff
    This applies to all players; if you ever have a problem with a specific staff member, get some proof (if applicable) and address your concerns with a higher up staff member to be dealt with.