• IP Copied!
  • Build Team

Oeleo

Hello! I have heard there is a build team on this server. I just joined the server, and I am wondering how I can apply, can anyone tell me how? Thank you!

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I'm not aware about it...

If I could say, I'm not necessary in a build team, but I'm almost at my second shortcut page, in my /map ui. How I did is simple, from time to time players ask questions, or help on their map. You just have to play a little on mm-1, then you'l eventually meet really nice and kind people!

Just be yourself, If you feel you would like to build with someone do it, if not, don't do it ;) As for the maps I've saw, some of them have themes :
    Dugeon dragon / RP / TMD / Warship / Space / Mini games / Havoc contest, and some more...

So be the one who ask in chat ... Can't I help someone to build, or the other who wait for others to either ask for help, or if people want to pay a visit into their theme parc! I'm sure you'l get along with people quite fast ;)

Ao_Demonic

go to forms and go down to builder appication and u mst be forteen if age i did a helper and i was denied because i was 11