• IP Copied!
  • TMD Classic, PVP Changes and Sale

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    U8jSpBM.png

Hello everyone,

Today I am glad to announce our newest Mining Dead variant gamemode, TMD Classic, as well as PVP changes that will take place on the standard Mining Dead servers with the EULA update.

The Mining Dead Classic
    Let's start with TMD Classic. TMD Classic will be a PVP based gamemode using the original TMD PVP mechanics, similar to the old TMD Practice server. Players will spawn in a lobby where they can open crates, store items, and purchase items from an NPC shop, before entering the pvp map, which will be the original 1.7 Atlanta. Players will earn money from getting kills and from crates, which will be rewarded as a daily login bonus. Our goal is to release this gamemode with the EULA update, however due to time constraints it may be released a bit later. Regardless, you can expect to see this gamemode next month.

PVP Changes
    With the release of TMD Classic, we significant changes to the PVP system on the current TMD Servers. With the release of the EULA Update, all healing items will take longer to use and will not be able to be used when moving. This will include painkillers, which will now take one second to use. We believe this will lead to a more enjoyable PVP system based on using cover and placing shots rather than spamming medical items.

Sale
    For the remainder of the time until the EULA Update, the sale on ranks has been increased to 70 percent off and all other items are now 40 percent off. Be sure to purchase any of these items now before the EULA update on May 13th, as they will not be available in the shop again after that time.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    "With the release of the EULA Update, all healing items will take longer to use and will not be able to be used when moving. This will include painkillers, which will now take one second to use."

Finally a little bit of realism in the pvps, but I'm eager to hear all the cryings to come :D

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I'm going to revamp my thread on Compromise Part II, which is currently delayed since I didn't get feedback from the directed players(which is fine, I understand some people just want to listen to certain people's suggestions, and not a guy who spent hours thinking a plan through to get the playerbase back on) so I will take a break on focusing TMDOP/TMD Classic and instead on the New/Current TMD servers which will need some good ideas to make it realistic and fun...By the way, is TMD hardcore off? Or is it going to stay?

uhSean

Mythical
    uhSean
    uhSean uhSean
    "With the release of the EULA Update, all healing items will take longer to use and will not be able to be used when moving. This will include painkillers, which will now take one second to use."

Finally a little bit of realism in the pvps, but I'm eager to hear all the cryings to come :D
    Im not excited for that

anthsny

Youtuber
    anthsny
    anthsny anthsny
    What is this? TMD classic is supposed to be old tmd when pains were right click, nothing of healing had a cool down. How is this supposed to be a TMD classic. This is gonna bring back no players. Like no one liked the cool down on pains. And now you can’t move when you use them? That’s makes it even worst. Why are you guys trying to make it realistic? You guys are trying to do medical system like fornite’s. Like if you guys want players back, just put the old tmd. I’m sure you guys still have the files and stuff of the old tmd. I was actually thinking this was gonna be an actual tmd classic that was right click pains with no cool down. Lemme give you guys a tip, if you actually want to bring back many OG’s, you should make it like when TMD was in its prime. Just look at declans’s forum post. MANY people stated that they would come back if TMD would go back to its prime or how it was in the summer of 2017 July-August. Please just make the server like the old players like it. Just have 2 TMDs open. It’s not that hard.

Grocky

Famous
    Grocky
    Grocky Grocky
    Very happy about the new gamemode. Looking forward to seeing it in it’s full glory. Keep up the great work guys!