• Should I Become A HavocMC Helper?

Should I become a helper on HavocMC?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    I've been playing HavocMC for a while now (August 2015), and I've been wanting to become a helper for a long time. I've waited to become one when I was 15, but since I'm now 15, I want a majority vote. Here are my reasons to become a helper:
    • I am very active.
    • Help people in need.
    • Server is in need of more active staff members.
    • With increasing players means more staff needed.
    • If someone is confused, they can take my word for it.
    • If players are not listening to the rules, I could do something about it.
    Here are some tips about the community:
    • Almost 2% of the community are staff members.
    • If all of the staff members had to help an equal amount of people, each staff member would have to help 53 people. Imagine that, but at the same time!
    • There are 2,357 members in the community.
    If there are more things/information you would like me to add, I will. Vote in the poll! And if you want to show your support, do #Potatoes4Helper :D

Last edited:

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I've been playing HavocMC for a while now (August 2015), and I've been wanting to become a helper for a long time. I've waited to become one when I was 15, but since I'm now 15, I want a majority vote. Here are my reasons to become a helper:
    • I am very active.
    • Help people in need.
    • If all of the staff members had to help an equal amount of people, each staff member would have to help 53 people. Imagine that, but at the same time!
    If there are more things/information you would like me to add, I will. Vote in the poll! And if you want to show your support, do #Potatoes4Staff :D
    Wasnt it #Potatoes4helper?

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I've seen you on the forums a lot, and you don't seem like a bad guy, but I haven't seen you in-game yet, and I'd like to before I make a decision as to whether or not I'd like to see you as staff.

Tubcat101

• I am very active.
    • Help people in need.
    If there are more things/information you would like me to add, I will. Vote in the poll! And if you want to show your support, do #Potatoes4Helper :D
    It's actually less that 2,357 members. Those are just accounts. Most are inactive and don't do that much and staff prob has about 10 people at the same time.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    It's actually less that 2,357 members. Those are just accounts. Most are inactive and don't do that much and staff prob has about 10 people at the same time.
    Yes, but all of those people have accounts and have signed in to the forums page. It is higher than likely that those people play once in a while. Any of those people can pop on at any second. To be a staff member, you need to be ready to help anyone at anytime when you are online. There is also the possibility of new-comers to the server. Etc. Etc. You make a good point, thought.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    I've seen you on the forums a lot, and you don't seem like a bad guy, but I haven't seen you in-game yet, and I'd like to before I make a decision as to whether or not I'd like to see you as staff.
    Yes, that has yet to come!

Teeeb

Legend
    Teeeb
    Teeeb Teeeb
    I think you would make a good helper. I see you online quite a lot and you're very friendly on forums. Personally I enjoyed being a helper, it was a good experience. It's a nice way to contribute to the community. :)

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    i think you'd be a great helper, but i don't spend too much time on discussion and mostly on suggestions.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Yes, but all of those people have accounts and have signed in to the forums page. It is higher than likely that those people play once in a while. Any of those people can pop on at any second. To be a staff member, you need to be ready to help anyone at anytime when you are online. There is also the possibility of new-comers to the server. Etc. Etc. You make a good point, thought.
    Plus theres probably 500 people or so who haven't/ dont want to join the forums, so add a few hundred to the forums to get a better guess about the stats :p