• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC rant.

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    HavocMC has been going down hill a lot lately. Its gotten so bad to the point that players are leaving in the masses. I've noticed more players leave in the last week then the entirety of last month.

You need to fix Mine Wars. If you're gonna demote the only staff member that actually played a lot, not update it for months, not get a new staff to look after Mine Wars, then you might as well delete it. Most of the players that have left in the last month, and especially in the last week, are some of even to most loyal Mine Wars players. Remember Culpeo_Fox? How about Lord_Zackarius? Maybe enderbiscuit? PulseFir3? Probably not. But what if I told you that those are just some of the most loyal Mine Wars players I've seen? And what if I told you that they all quit mainly due to some staff members not giving Mine Wars or the Mine Wars players any attention? Well, they were, and they did. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good staff members like Katitude and UnknownMelody, but almost no staff actually check or play Mine Wars that often. The last time I saw a staff member on it was Inspirementt, and it was a week ago. and guess how long he was on? 25 minutes? 30 minutes? an hour? Nope. He was on for 10 minutes at most. And that was the first time I saw a staff member on in weeks.

I'm not done yet. Mine Wars was only the beginning. Next up is The Mining Dead. Where's the riot shields? Of yeah, you don't want them so there is "Less Lag" and for an extra 20 players. Where's the Tigers? Oh yeah, the hitbox for wolves was too small. I could go on and on listing things you said you would add but haven't. TMD is losing players fast. There was almost 1000 players on at one time just last month, and now it barely gets to 300. The owners and staff haven't added these almost 6 months after they said them. They will probably never will be added. And when was the last time any suggestions from the regular players been added? You could make a long, extremely detailed post about why something should be added, and they staff won't even consider it. If you have a suggestion for TMD, or any gamemode for that matter, don't bother. Its just a waste of time.

Havoc isn't dead, and I don't think it will die soon, but if you keep this up it will. I'll continue to stay on Havoc until either I get banned for some reason, I get to busy in real life, or all my friends leave. Give more attention to servers like Mine Wars/Conquest and Hell Night, and actually do what you said you would on TMD. If you want these players back, then you're gonna have to do that.

EDIT: I think I went to hard on staff here, and please do not do the same. I apologize.

Last edited:

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    HavocMC has been going down hill a lot lately. Its gotten so bad to the point that players are leaving in the masses. I've noticed more players leave in the last week then the entirety of last month.

You need to fix your **** with Mine Wars. If you're gonna demote the only staff member that gave a ****, not update it for months, not get a new staff to look after Mine Wars, then you might as well delete it. Most of the players that have left in the last month, and especially in the last week, are some of even to most loyal Mine Wars players. Remember Culpeo_Fox? How about Lord_Zackarius? Maybe enderbiscuit? PulseFir3? Probably not. But what if I told you that those are just some of the most loyal Mine Wars players I've seen? And what if I told you that they all quit mainly due to some ****ty staff members not helping around? Well, they were, and they did. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good staff members like Katitude and UnknownMelody, but almost no staff actually check or play Mine Wars that often. The last time I saw a staff member on it was Inspirementt, and it was a week ago. and guess how long he was on? 25 minutes? 30 minutes? an hour? Nope. He was on for 10 minutes at most. And that was the first time I saw a staff member on in weeks. If you're a staff member and you checked Mine Wars in the last month, tell me how long you were on, what you did, and when you did it. Because it wasn't enough to keep these popular Mine Wars players active. They have all moved on to another server called Wynncraft. You could learn a lot from them.

I'm not done yet. Mine Wars was only the beginning. Next up is The Mining Dead. You've somehow managed to meet less promises then Trump so far. Where's the riot shields? Of yeah, you don't want them so there is "Less Lag" and for an extra 20 players. Where's the Tigers? Of yeah, you were drunk and wasn't thinking properly when you announced them. I could go on and on listing things you said you would add but haven't. TMD is losing players fast. There was almost 1000 players on at one time just last month, and now it barely gets to 300. The owners and staff haven't added these almost 6 months after they said them. 6 ****ing months. They will probably never will be added. And when was the last time any suggestions from the regular players been added? You could make a long, extremely detailed post about why some guns should be added, and they staff won't even consider it. If you have a suggestion for TMD, or any gamemode for that matter, don't bother. Its just a waste of time.

Havoc isn't dead, and I don't think it will die soon, but if you keep this up it will. I'll continue to stay on Havoc until either I get banned for some reason, I get to busy in real life, or all my friends leave. Give more attention to servers like Mine Wars/Conquest and Hell Night, and actually do what you said you would on TMD. If you want these players back, then you're gonna have to do that.

Well said buddy... the server is loosing evrything.. Donators, old players, staff, new players..

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108

You need to fix your **** with Mine Wars. If you're gonna demote the only staff member that gave a ****, not update it for months, not get a new staff to look after Mine Wars, then you might as well delete it. Most of the players that have left in the last month, and especially in the last week, are some of even to most loyal Mine Wars players. Remember Culpeo_Fox? How about Lord_Zackarius? Maybe enderbiscuit? PulseFir3? Probably not. But what if I told you that those are just some of the most loyal Mine Wars players I've seen? And what if I told you that they all quit mainly due to some ****ty staff members not helping around? Well, they were, and they did. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good staff members like Katitude and UnknownMelody, but almost no staff actually check or play Mine Wars that often. The last time I saw a staff member on it was Inspirementt, and it was a week ago. and guess how long he was on? 25 minutes? 30 minutes? an hour? Nope. He was on for 10 minutes at most. And that was the first time I saw a staff member on in weeks. If you're a staff member and you checked Mine Wars in the last month, tell me how long you were on, what you did, and when you did it. Because it wasn't enough to keep these popular Mine Wars players active. They have all moved on to another server called Wynncraft. You could learn a lot from them.

I'm not done yet. Mine Wars was only the beginning. Next up is The Mining Dead. You've somehow managed to meet less promises then Trump so far. Where's the riot shields? Of yeah, you don't want them so there is "Less Lag" and for an extra 20 players. Where's the Tigers? Of yeah, you were drunk and wasn't thinking properly when you announced them. I could go on and on listing things you said you would add but haven't. TMD is losing players fast. There was almost 1000 players on at one time just last month, and now it barely gets to 300. The owners and staff haven't added these almost 6 months after they said them. 6 ****ing months. They will probably never will be added. And when was the last time any suggestions from the regular players been added? You could make a long, extremely detailed post about why some guns should be added, and they staff won't even consider it. If you have a suggestion for TMD, or any gamemode for that matter, don't bother. Its just a waste of time.

Lemme make a list of players you missed...

Vinrez, Kanyay, CookieDoge, BadAim_Dotcom, DarthWolfD, SaeCool, JS2014, ichipanddale, Boil9, AgentWalrus_Zero, Delphitt, SimplyMega, TurtleGermz, GavX, Exportinqs, Communicatinqs, HappyPie69, PIN_tech_b, The__Derp_knight, holdenwhit...
    And you wonder why we complain about the community dying.

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    Explicit.

4d388c4865c8cbbe0dd5582c34280063.png

Hello @xHobbes

You make a few good points in this "rant". You bashed the **** out of the staff team in this one, I am speaking from the point of view of an ex-staff, the staff word so ****ing hard its unreal. The owners work so much on this server, on the build up for the release of mine wars there was so much work put in. Hours and hours of testing and programming the whole game mode.

They might be slacking and not paying enough attention to this game mode but to be fair theirs like 5 game modes with tons of different servers. There's a lot to keep up on. This might not be a priority as of now because the GCSEs ( for UK staff if there is any) and end of years/SATs ( idfk what you lot have in the USA) so people are concentrating on their REAL LIFE studies. Just remember this is a game. I used to be on minewars a fair amount when it was first released so were lots of the older staff. Hopefully once all the exams have finished the dev team will work on updating it and fix the bugs.

If I was you I'd apologize to the staff team as they work their ****ing *** off for this server. The amount of tickets they get submitted per day is insane, the amount of player support that was given and the amount of chat moderation I had to do was stupidly high. But even though all of these factors are off putting I worked my *** off for this server and I'm sure the current staff team do otherwise they wouldn't be staff. I keep saying this because its so bloody important. The staff work their *** off! You guys need to take a ****ing chill pill when writing about staff, not just hobbes, the entire community. I can't stress my point anymore.

Also you say, havoc is dying or something along those lines. It is far from it. The server has been running for bloody ages. It won't die just because a few players are leaving.

This "rant" just seems like some ranD trying to gain some attention and disrupt this community. Personally I hope this "rant" of yours carries some sort of punishment even if it just be a simple forum ban.

Can you?
    http://i.imgur.com/12QFpus.mp4

Last edited:

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    Explicit.

Hello @xHobbes

You make a few good points in this "rant". You bashed the **** out of the staff team in this one, I am speaking from the point of view of an ex-staff, the staff word so ****ing hard its unreal. The owners work so much on this server, on the build up for the release of mine wars there was so much work put in. Hours and hours of testing and programming the whole game mode.

They might be slacking and not paying enough attention to this game mode but to be fair theirs like 5 game modes with tons of different servers. There's a lot to keep up on. This might not be a priority as of now because the GCSEs ( for UK staff if there is any) and end of years/SATs ( idfk what you lot have in the USA) so people are concentrating on their REAL LIFE studies. Just remember this is a game. I used to be on minewars a fair amount when it was first released so were lots of the older staff. Hopefully once all the exams have finished the dev team will work on updating it and fix the bugs.

If I was you I'd apologize to the staff team as they work their ****ing *** off for this server. The amount of tickets they get submitted per day is insane, the amount of player support that was given and the amount of chat moderation I had to do was stupidly high. But even though all of these factors are off putting I worked my *** off for this server and I'm sure the current staff team do otherwise they wouldn't be staff. I keep saying this because its so bloody important. The staff work their *** off! You guys need to take a ****ing chill pill when writing about staff, not just hobbes, the entire community. I can't stress my point anymore.

Also you say, havoc is dying or something along those lines. It is far from it. The server has been running for bloody ages. It won't die just because a few players are leaving.

This "rant" just seems like some ranD trying to gain some attention and disrupt this community. Personally I hope this "rant" of yours carries some sort of punishment even if it just be a simple forum ban.

Can you?
    Did you read more then the first two sentences?
    First, I never said any of the staff members are bad. Hell, I like most of them. I said they pay no attention to Mine Wars and Conquest and pretty much anything that's not TMD.
    Second, stating a point of view is not punishable, unless its racist or something. And there is no racism in my posts.
    Third, I said that Havoc WONT die soon. I said if they don't pay attention to anything that isn't TMD it will die. It won't be soon, but it will.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Explicit.

Hello @xHobbes

Can you?

I see both sides of the argument, although I am gonna have to agree with you that the staff team get a lot of hate. Id like to suggest that we need more staff. although I know the staff team works there **** off, There is simply just not enough of them and not one person has suggested this is the cause to the problem, they just say 'the staff is ****' Not xHobbes but plenty of others. as long as they are mature and just what the server needs, this can be nothing but good. More points of view more discussion more staff online more tickets getting solved, Heck and even staff that go on mine-wars a lot, two birds with one stone perhaps even more! The only thing I am gonna have to disagree with you on is that you think he needs a punishment. That is censorship and he just voiced his opinion, everyone has one. If we don't voice them nothing changes. We should never be punished if a opinion is obviously not offensive for the sake of it, Well formal and structured, and just over all respectful. In my opinion xHobbes can improve on this, But he obviously meant well and is very frustrated with this situation.

Tips:

xHobbes:
    - Be a little more respectful
    - Show proof that others feel the same
    - Don't use the word 'Rant' I am sorry but Leafy has completely desensitised the word and in my opinion it can come off a unprofessional

Funnehh:
    - Understand his intention
    - Show the 'Good points' you have mentioned, don't just focus on the negatives
    - Although I myself say some dumb stupid ****, for example my on going situation with IDanielle, Also try not to add in the 'Savage' link at the end that I can also see myself doing.

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    I never said any of the staff members are bad. Hell, I like most of them. .
    Seems like you didn't read the whole of mine, I said "The staff work their *** off! You guys need to take a ****ing chill pill when writing about staff, not just hobbes, the entire community." Now re-read. I don't want to treat you like a uneducated 5 year year old so don't act like one. Look at the word "entire" and the phrase "not just hobbes".

I got the idea from the obnoxious comments you made "f you're a staff member and you checked Mine Wars in the last month, tell me how long you were on, what you did, and when you did it." if you have any form of common sense you can clearly tell that this is bashing the staff.

Stating a point of view is not punishable, unless its racist or something. And there is no racism in my posts.

Ever heard of community disruption? I know its not a rule here but it should be IMO, the forums consist of staff bashing and server bashing. Players that bash the server and staff should be punished to prevent it getting out of control.

I said that Havoc WONT die soon.

You went back on your own point great one! "but if you keep this up it will." is saying its going to die. Just saying Havoc won't die just because it loses mine wars, its main gamemode is TMD which is why it has the most attention.

Also, hobbes I do think there was some good points in there. Like the staff don't pay enough attention to minewars. I haven't been on there for a while but I can see with all these players leaving that this is clearly a problem but the way you've come out and said it is pretty ****ty. If I noticed this problem I would have made a non "rant" thread. It would have to be "Addressing problems in minewars" or something along those lines. Make the way your saying these problems more friendly. This "ranting" thread isn't a good way.

Funnehh:
    - Understand his intention
    - Show the 'Good points' you have mentioned, don't just focus on the negatives
    - Although I myself say some dumb stupid ****, for example my on going situation with IDanielle, Also try not to add in the 'Savage' link at the end that I can also see myself doing.

I think I can tick the first and second parts of points. Now the third, I only did that because I felt this thread needed a bit of comedy. This seems like a negative thread.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I skimmed through the disputing, so I'll be brief.

I apologize if there is anything upsetting you to this point @xHobbes, I really do apologize. As stated by @Funnehh, we do have to manage a lot and with real life priorities, this can be difficult and not all of your needs will be met. I've been less busy and more productive lately, and what I would ask is you just make a list - a simple, restated, respectful list - of the changes you request and why in 1-3 sentences. I respect all players "defending" the staff team as you understand our perspective and role in this, as well as those who want changes and bringing it to our attention; just please don't swear at us. I crash a few trying to join Mine Wars, but I'll go through that frustration and promote staff to moderate it more to benefit the players who need the extra support on that server in particular.

Again please message me, but privately as a conversation so I can see your concerns without having to scroll through chat; make your points clear and have titles for each thing you would like changed.

Yours Kindly,
    ~Katitude ^-^

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw

As promised, I am going to be active on Mine Wars - so don't worry about that.

Lul and staff will respond with "don't make a rant" or "we do listen to suggestions". We should get new people on the staff team
    :3

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    I skimmed through the disputing, so I'll be brief.

I apologize if there is anything upsetting you to this point @xHobbes, I really do apologize. As stated by @Funnehh, we do have to manage a lot and with real life priorities, this can be difficult and not all of your needs will be met. I've been less busy and more productive lately, and what I would ask is you just make a list - a simple, restated, respectful list - of the changes you request and why in 1-3 sentences. I respect all players "defending" the staff team as you understand our perspective and role in this, as well as those who want changes and bringing it to our attention; just please don't swear at us. I crash a few trying to join Mine Wars, but I'll go through that frustration and promote staff to moderate it more to benefit the players who need the extra support on that server in particular.

Again please message me, but privately as a conversation so I can see your concerns without having to scroll through chat; make your points clear and have titles for each thing you would like changed.

Yours Kindly,
    ~Katitude ^-^
    You crash trying to join Mine Wars?

If so, I put a link in the MW forums for a basic resource pack. I got my friend who does PvP texture packs to delete the block textures so it runs much better.

https://havocmc.net/threads/a-basic-mine-wars-resource-pack.3492/

Last edited:

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    This thread gave me a chuckle or two, tbh.. xD
    Nice job everyone, that's a wrap! Maybe we can get more views than the other ten million threads just like this one that the staff have handled flawlessly with only one message or two! Can't wait to see the next drama fest one of you decide to shove in the staff's faces, because who doesn't like that? : D

Have a potato! You aren't you when you're staff hangry. ;D
    Potato.png

Reactions: 3sw

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    This thread gave me a chuckle or two, tbh.. xD
    Nice job everyone, that's a wrap! Maybe we can get more views than the other ten million threads just like this one that the staff have handled flawlessly with only one message or two! Can't wait to see the next drama fest one of you decide to shove in the staff's faces, because who doesn't like that? : D

Have a potato! You aren't you when you're staff hangry. ;D
    Potato.png
    Do you have a problem with people criticizing the way the server is run or something?

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii

Have you taken into consideration That the owners Havent had time to add these things? Because the Pvp'ers where pretty mad and upset about the larger map update so the Owners took that, and decided to begin making a smaller map to make the PEOPLE happy. they have been extremely busy to try to finish up the map so the players will hopefully be happy with it. and the players. they left on their own behalf, nickk, jacob and ignitingice didn't make them leave. maybe if they stayed a while longer they would be happy with the next update. you all are complaining yet you havent given the chance for the owners to make it up to you all.
    Have i said the Owners have been busy? i think i did. They are putting all their spare time into finishing the map, once again. to make the players happy.
    once the owners did the big update, immediately there was backlash because "it was too big" "the buildings are too big" "we cant find noobs to kill" ect. they've been working to make you all happy.
    HavocMc wont die anytime soon. you guys just have to be patient