• IP Copied!
  • Nope!! I wasn't ready!!! (TV SHOW SPOILERS!!)

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    Yup, I was not ready for that.. Oh my god. Being ****faced did not help...Rip
    Abe and Glenn, mostly Glenn, precious pizza boy you will be missed! DAMN that episode was crazy!
    I'm still in shock and so sad. Seriously where is Andy's Emmy at?! He did such an amazing job, well hell all of them did but damn. I'm kind of excited to see whats next, and to see how they are going to turn this around and make it what Scott Gimple and Andy said "A light at the end of the tunnel, and more hopefully happy moments are to come" like what? I am quite excited to see 'King' Ezekiel and Shiva!

tumblr_oaqhdx0KTL1uutgwwo1_500.gif

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    Same here. Im really shocked and i actually breasted into tears when it comes to that scene.

As a big fan of Glenn, i have to say I'm very painful and disappointed. The scene after Negan hit Glenn in the head--one of Glenn's eye even got beat out--still stays in my head and i cant stop thinking about it. After the lost of Glenn i don't even know why I'm still watching this show ; _ ; /SPOILER]

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    Same here. Im really shocked and i actually breasted into tears when it comes to that scene.

As a big fan of Glenn, i have to say I'm very painful and disappointed. The scene after Negan hit Glenn in the head--one of Glenn's eye even got beat out--still stays in my head and i cant stop thinking about it. After the lost of Glenn i don't even know why I'm still watching this show ; _ ; /SPOILER]

Yeah, it really sucks to lose Glenn well and Abe.. but *sigh* my precious baby.. Yeah when I saw that scene I like burst into tears. It's gonna be really weird not seeing them both anymore. *Hugs* It'll be okay. There's been a few deaths on the show that really ate me up. That's why I gotta have Rick as one of my faves, he's not gonna die for along while :p

likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    Yeah, it really sucks to lose Glenn well and Abe.. but *sigh* my precious baby.. Yeah when I saw that scene I like burst into tears. It's gonna be really weird not seeing them both anymore. *Hugs* It'll be okay. There's been a few deaths on the show that really ate me up. That's why I gotta have Rick as one of my faves, he's not gonna die for along while :p
    Rick is never going to die because he is the main charachter.

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia

*hugs back* Mhmm....Im going to chose Maggie as my next favorite character. Im finally feeling better and i decided to move on....This is still a great show after all.